Science has offered a hoard of remedies for facial skin rejuvenation, and Dermal Fillers is one of the most effective ones!
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are naturally-derived or synthetic materials that are directly injected into skin with the purpose of plumping that area to the point where the wrinkle, depression, or fold is gone.
How do Dermal Fillers work?
They are used to fix a lot of concerns related to facial aging. This is what Fillers are used for:
- Adding volumes to the facial skin to smoothen the creases between nose and mouth. These are called nasolabial lines or laugh lines.
- To Plump up thin lips and iron out the vertical lines around the edges of lips.
- To give an augmentation to cheeks to elevate the shape and restore youthful looks.
- To fill the depressions under the eye areas.
- To reduce acne and chicken pox scars and making them more even around the skin.
- To increase volume by filling the gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area which occurs due to fat pads under the surface of skin getting shifted with age.
How Dermal Fillers are different from Botox?
Dermal fillers are quite different from Botox. Although both are injected under the skin through a needle. But Botox is mostly injected around the forehead and wrinkles around the eyes to relax the muscles, whereas, dermal fillers are the plumping agents used to smoothen the creases.
Both agents work in different manner and thus if used in a sensible combination, they can produce a remarkably younger looking face.
Are Dermal Fillers safe? Why do you need an expert for Dermal Fillers?
Otherwise safe, but, there are a few minor risks associated with use of dermal fillers, which can be reduced drastically if the procedure is carried by an experienced and qualified doctor. At Skinnovation clinics, we have board-certified specialists who know the technique and the procedure thoroughly. There is amild risk of migration and lumping of fillers involved, and ultimately the skill of the doctor in placing the right amount of filler in exactly the right place works wonders, to get the best results. Regardless of the material, there is a learning curve to injection techniques as well as understanding how the varying substances affect skin. All this and much more is taken care at our well-equipped Skinnovationclinics.
Who can go for Dermal Fillers?
Anybody between the age of 18 to 60 can opt for the procedure if they are suffering from sagging skin on face, loss of suppleness, fat loss in particular areas, huge sun damage, acne scars, chicken pox scars, and visibly hollow under eye sockets.
If you’re considering Dermal Fillers, the next step is to consult with the specialist at Skinnovation Clinics and get a thorough consultation on procedure and its benefits. For appointments, call: 9251711711