Dermal Fillers Treatment in Delhi
As a normal ageing process, facial skin starts to lose volume and begins to sag. This results in loss of self-confidence and feeling of self-consciousness. It is however not an issue to lose your sleep on. The best solution to overcome the lost volume on the face is dermal fillers.
Dermal fillers are used to treat
- The loss of subcutaneous volume on the face over time
- The youthful angles and contours of the face that are lost with normal ageing process.
- Saggy and wrinkled skin
- The area between lower eyelids and apple of the cheek
- Deep and prominent likes that run from nose to mouth, known as nasolabial lines
- Deep and prominent likes that run from mouth to chin, known as marionette lines
- The descent of the malar fat pad over the cheek area.
- The lost volume on the temples and the lips.
How do we treat this loss of Volume?
To replace this lost volume, dermal fillers in Delhi are used which is comprises of substances like Autologous fat, Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Polylactic acid, Calcium Hydroxyapatite etc.
Dermal Fillers in Delhi
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance that is present naturally in the lower layers of the skin. Due to its proven its safety record, and proved superior cosmetic results, Hyaluronic acid is used globally as a filler substance. Dermal fillers in Delhi show the results almost immediately after they are administered and are a wonderful way to restore the lost volume and regain the youthfulness. The results of dermal fillers can last from 6-9 months.
One requires great knowledge of facial anatomy as well as the skill to administer the fillers to obtain the expected results. Due to the different consistencies and forms of Hyaluronic acid gel fillers, different fillers are suitable for different areas of the face.
Dr. Rajat Gupta, a board certified plastic surgeon is the official trainer for Juverderm Fillers in India and has trained many other physicians, plastic surgeons and dermatologists nationally to conduct the procedure at their centers.
To book an appointment and know Cost of dermal fillers treatment in Delhi, call now at +91-9251-711-711 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nasolabial Folds - Fillers
Tear Troughs - Fillers
Lip Volumization - Fillers