Silhouette Soft thread lift is a non-surgical face-lift that uses fine sutures to lift and provide volume to the face & neck. Silhouette soft threads are used for lifting & contouring of the face, lifting the lower jaw reducing the appearance of jowels and marionette lines. It is also used to decrease the heavy nasolabial folds and giving a subtle lift to the brows.
Along with adding volume and lifting the face, silhouette soft thread lift actively work to stimulate collagen production, which over a period of time helps to increase the volume & restore the natural shape of the face.
Good Candidate for Silhouette soft thread lift are:
- Both men & women who are looking for an alternate to non-surgical facelift.
- Those who are looking for mild to moderate elevation & lifting.
- Those at an early stage of jowl formation.
- Those whose cheeks have begun to sag and lost volume.
- Those who are looking for a very subtle brow lift.
- Those looking for a neck lift & tightening of the neck area.
- Those looking to revitalize & rejuvenate face & neck.
Before starting the procedure, entry and exit points are made on the patient’s face. The entry and exit points are marked very carefully and should be 6 inches away from each other. Both sides of the face are marked proportionately. The procedure then begins and is administered under a local anaesthesia.
Entry points are used to insert the absorbable thread cones that are placed under the skin. These are then pulled to tighten and lift the skin. Once the desired results are obtained, the thread ends are cut. The procedure is completed in approximately 30 minutes.
The procedure has no down time & invasiveness like a surgical facelift. Mild results can be seen immediately, and they become prominently visible within 6 weeks. The face becomes fuller, cheeks become voluminous and you can see a new glow to face.
Our prices are very transparent. To know about the price for Silhouette Soft Facelift,