Dr. Rajat Gupta
( Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon )
Dr Rajat Gupta is a board certified plastic surgeon having done his complete training from Maulana Azad Medical College, top most medical college of our country from MBBS till Plastic Surgery training. After that he was awarded the prestigious fellowship at Instituo de Benito, Spain for Cosmetic Surgery. He then worked at one of the best cosmetic surgery hospitals in Europe. He backed that training with special fellowship in Breast Surgery at Hospital Sant Pau, Spain. He also visited Clinique Bizet, Paris to hone his skills in Ear Reconstruction Surgery. His special interests are cosmetic surgery of face and body and reconstructive surgery of Breast & Ear.
Dr Gupta's indepth knowledge and passion for cosmetic surgery sets him apart from others in this field. He is acknowledged by his colleagues, for his eye to detailed aesthetic evaluation of each body part. He is among the first few in India to start Endoscopic (Minimally invasive) Facelift Surgery. He mastered this technique at one of the best centers for cosmetic surgery in Europe.
His other passion is for Ear Reconstruction Surgery for children with Microtia/Anotia or Ear loss after Burn/Traumatic injuries. He has done extensive clinical research into this field and also visited Dr Francoise Firmin in Paris to hone his skills further.
- Member Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Member Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Member Delhi Aesthetic Education Group
- Member National Academy of Burns of India (NABI)
Posts & Awards:
- Award of Appreciation Young Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon 2014 - Instituto de Benito
- Appreciation award at Nectar - Essence of knowledge 2015