Dr. Anil Ganjoo
( Consultant Dermatologist, Dermatosurgeon, Laser & Aesthetic Physician )
Dr Anil Ganjoo is a well-known name in the fields of Dermatology, Dermatosurgery and Lasers, with experience of more than 20 years. He completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Srinagar and MD - Dermatology from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana. Thereafter he received special training in Lasers and Dermatosurgery at Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai. He has been at the forefront of innovation in Dermatology and has participated in several national & international research projects in the domain of aesthetic medicine. He was bestowed upon the rare honour of being the visiting Dermatologist to the former President of India, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. He is one of the celebrated faculties in the fields of lasers and aesthetic dermatology and has also organised several conferences and courses in the field for budding dermatologists. Dr Ganjoo heads the departments of dermatology at several prestigious hospitals of Delhi.
- Member Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL)
- Member European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology (EADV)
- Member Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
- Member Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI)
- Member Delhi Aesthetic Education Group
Posts & Awards:
- Past President, Vice-president and Secretary of IADVL, Delhi State Branch
- Sardari Lal Memorial Life Time Achievement Award for contribution to the field of Dermatology
- Regular faculty at International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS) Congresses.
- Reviewer Journal of Cutaneous & Aesthetic Surgery